Thursday, December 16, 2004

10 Random Things About Me

10. I have a serious gas problem. Only a chosen few have suffered the wrath of it.

9. I was on a "nationally televised" game show called "Kidquiz" when I was in the sixth grade. I was the team captain.

8. I had a wart removed by laser from my left index finger.

7. I was pressured to like someone on New Kids on the Block, so I picked Danny.

6. I love striking up conversations in Chinese with people.

5. I have a slightly upturned nose and huge nostrils that I try to hide by smiling wide and tilting my face downward a little.

4. My brothers used to say that "the universe has only one black hole, but Jieun has two!" (referring to #5)

3. I put my right contact in first, always. I take out my left contact first, always.

2. When I hear an interesting word or phrase, I count out the syllables with my fingers and re-count them again and again, trying out different patterns with my fingers.

1. I listen to K-Love every day, on the way to work and on the way back.

No comments: