Saturday, January 22, 2005

Did I mention that I have an anger problem? Yeah, I do. It lay dormant for ten years, and then reared its ugly head when I got married. Poor Danny. Little did he know what he was getting into. I've said this before, but it's just that my default emotion is anger. Due to some childhood happenings, I became angry about certain things, and I just dealt with other problems that came up with anger.

It took me a while to figure out that you can have other emotions to match certain situations. So my last post had ways to annoy me. About two years ago, all those things would have made me ANGRY. Like, if you used "racism" incorrectly, I would get angry at you. Maybe not in the open, but inwardly seething. :) In the past couple of years, I have learned to add the emotion of annoyance to my bag of emotions (No, it's not because I'm married to Danny that I suddenly know the emotion of annoyance. It's not like that!). I see this as a step forward.

I heard about the emotion of "exasperated." Perhaps I'll learn this one when I have kids?

No comments: