Wednesday, September 27, 2006

OLD NAVY

I have found it! There's now an Old Navy right next to Nordstroms at Valley Fair Mall. For the longest time I was saying that there should be a variety of colors for girl babies' clothing, such as black and gray. And boy was I pleasantly surprised to find that Old Navy has that! Solid colors galore! I love it. Now Abby and I can match: long sleeved black shirt and jeans. I didn't actually buy any of the black and gray yet - I'm still waiting for Abby's hair to get a little longer so that I can put a clip in her hair. And she has plenty of clothes for now, thanks to Ellie and her two grandmothers. But once I start being the main shopper of clothes for Abby, I think Old Navy is the place to be. Plus, the clothes are cheap!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey jieun, it's norma. i think abby looks just like YOU in the picture of her lounging in the crib with her hoodie on. cutie!!!

sunju said...

I love Old Navy, too! Cheap, since they'll only wear it for a short time, but cute. I almost got you and Abby and Danny matching Christmas outfits from Gymboree! Then I thought it'd be too cheesy, but if it isn't, I'll so do it!