Sunday, January 20, 2008

Falling Apart at 30

Starting off a new year with a new age hasn't been all that pleasant. I just feel like everything is falling apart, physically. I found a white hair! Which means that I now need to color my hair out of necessity and not for fun. I just found out today that my tooth had cracked, thus allowing food to enter, thus creating a cavity, thus affecting my nerves, thus needing to get a root canal with a full crown. My teeth have never cracked before! What gives? My bones are extra creaky, things are saggy and jiggly everywhere, and it's just all-around unpleasant. As a joke, some friends gave me a multi-vitamin as part of their birthday present to me: Central-Vite Senior Formula "For Mature Adults." I laughed - it's still in its packaging. Now I'm looking at it with new wonder and hopefulness.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. This isn't really a comment. I would like to ask permission to use a picture for an ad to be put up just inside an office, and that picture is on a blog by Samantha, who I can't seem to be able to contact. Samantha lists you as a friend, so I was wondering if you could have her get in touch with me. I give yoga classes on the East coast, and am going to be advertising a class inside an office building to the tenants. In looking at the photo on Samantha's blog, I thought it would be perfect for an office environment (It is the picture of a yoga teacher doing a yoga pose in a suit, around 2006 in her blog Neverland: Mysore). She/You can reach me by sending an email to nathan@aflowyoga.com (and you can see my site at www.aflowyoga.com, but you have to type it directly into your browser). Thanks for passing this note along. I could not figure out how to email anyone, nor could I post on Samantha's blog, so this post was my best guess as to contact her. Thanks again. - Nathan