Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I'm so tired. Please, someone teach me how to manage my time better. I need to pack for Seattle. We're off tomorrow for Ted's wedding. It should be a great time of celebrating. Minho and Miriam will be our traveling companions. Whenever Minho and Danny get together, they inevitably start talking about Star Wars, Robotech, Fantasy Baseball, and Dr. Mario. It's really nice seeing them together. Old friends reconnecting. Minho and his family were a huge part of Danny's life; therefore, they are a huge part of mine. Meeting them was a necessary step in understanding Danny's past.

Speaking of past, the other day Danny and I were reminiscing about our dating days as we looked through our "box of memories." How fragile was our love! And how cheesy were we!

No comments: