Monday, October 04, 2004

OK. I can't keep a secret. I joined Curves. I was going to keep it all secret, go work out in stealth for a couple of months, trick everyone into thinking that I'm some sloth, and then say aha! I am buff. Tomorrow is my first time working out at the facility. I'm pretty nervous because I don't think I can hack it. But Curves has a lot of ways to motivate women like me. They have Curve Bucks, and if you earn them, you can buy merchandise with them. The way you earn is to be spirited and wear clothing related to the theme of the week, and if you attend regularly. EXTRINSIC MOTIVATION. Gotta love it. The guy who thought of Curves is a genius. And a great entrepreneur. Let's see if this will be the thing that will get me off of my butt. Have you thought of joining a Curves near you?

No comments: