Thursday, October 14, 2004

Yesterday a student of mine, Chris, says to me, "Mrs. Chai, I think you should get all your work done right away after school, and then go straight home! Then you should take a nap, get up just to eat dinner, and then go back to sleep again. Get plenty of rest before coming to school again. " Boy, I must have looked so tired and sick for him to say that. Also, how SWEET! This is why I love my job. I have interactions like this every day. Pure, caring, innocent children who want to be peacemakers in this world.

I really love Ellie, my niece! We're not blood-related, but I felt a tug in my heart for her, the kind that makes you feel all at once in love with someone and all at once afraid to lose the person. Then I thought, my goodness! How much more does Christine feel that for her own daughter?? Then I took it a step further and thought, how much more does our heavenly Father love His children?

No comments: