Wednesday, June 08, 2005

I have makeup on right now. That either means that I feel like looking nice, or that I'm stressed. It's the latter that has pushed me to put on makeup today. I'm sitting at my desk at school, typing away at the computer. It's that time of the year again: report cards! Currently, I'm averaging one report card narrative per hour. But after each report card is done, I take a break that can last up to about thirty minutes.

School ended yesterday, so it's quiet around campus. However, there's an audition going on tonight for an educational film that will be shot on our campus this July. I am definitely auditioning for that. SOooooo, here I am, at 4:20pm, working diligently at my computer, waiting for the 6:30pm audition. I'm soooo excited! It's my first time reading lines for film. :) Do you think I'll get a part? It's a video about bullying. I'm thinking I can either play the overgrown bully that's repeated third grade for about 15 years, asking little kids for lunch money, or I can play the teacher with a stern look. I think I can do it! I'm just hoping they're going for a more diverse look.

No comments: