Thursday, August 21, 2003

It's that time of the year again - Back to School! I've been coming into work every day this week getting the classroom ready for the kids to come back. Most of the teachers come in and out to prepare, but the time is flexible. Soon we will have our official faculty meetings. Do you know how much of a pain it is to decorate the bulletin board? I wish I didn't care about it, and just left it like it was the year before. But I care so much! I want to have a new look. A new design. My plan is to have a dark blue background, with a black tree and a full white moon. An owl will be perched on the lone branch, saying "Whooooo did this good work?" And then I can attach student work all around the board. It's my vision, but I don't know if I have the strength to carry out the vision.

No comments: