Friday, November 28, 2003

It's been a perfect Thanksgiving. This year Danny and I decided it would just be the two of us. At first, I was like, "But what about the family!!! What about the love!!!" But it's been great because I realized that we are family. And we are in love. :) Probably next year we'll go to LA or something, but this year, we had Thanksgiving dinner at California Cafe in Los Gatos. Then we went to San Luis Obispo. We walked all night at Farmer's Market and had a blast. Right now we're in an internet cafe waiting for our movie to start. Elf. And tomorrow we get to see Hearst Castle! I've just been having the time of my life. And you know for Danny, having an internet cafe break is GREAT.

So we're going to have a busy December. First weekend is Miriam and Minho's wedding, in which we're both involved. My mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and her husband will be staying with us. Then the week after, Karen is coming to visit!! The week after that, Las Vegas, baby. With my college friends. Then Houston. Then LA for another wedding.

Which reminds me. I have two weddings to attend this month, and I can't figure out what to wear for both of them. I'm so sad that there are no clothes out there that fits my taste. Maybe it's partly that I don't have a fashion sense. It can very well be that I'm just a dud. But, I'm looking for specific things in clothing, and I can't seem to find them. Or, if I do, it's too expensive to buy. I wish I can design my own clothing.

No comments: