Tuesday, February 24, 2004

I have cold feet and cold hands as well. I remember last year when I was working out, I had this weird sensation in my hands. I realized that the blood was circulating through them and that they were actually warm. I guessed that because I was working out and getting my heart pumping, I felt that my hands were warm. Ever since then, I realized that having cold feet and hands might have something to do with my heart and circulation.

The other day I was playing the guitar and trying to sing a song in a lower key. I couldn't quite get the tune, so I was fumbling a lot. I must have sounded very funny. In fact, Danny was playing Spider Solitaire nearby, and he found it extremely humorous. It made him laugh so hard that he had to physically get up from his computer chair and collapse onto the futon until he could regain control of his body. It was one of those laughs where your sides hurt so much, and at the same time you're shrieking with delight you are also screaming in pain. I was so amused by this that I stopped playing guitar and started laughing too. That's the Chai household. Weird. Our kids are going to be soooo weird.

No comments: