Sunday, February 01, 2004

The reason why I'm not watching the Super Bowl right now and why I'm generally not into sports at all is because of my brothers. Because both of them were so heavily into baseball, and watching Monday night football, and playing basketball, etc., it drove me crazy. I went the opposite way. I wanted to watch anything on TV besides sports. So I watched Family Matters. To this day, I have a love for sit coms, no matter how bad they are. As long as I'm not watching sports.

I realize now that I should have supported by brothers more. I should have watched more of their baseball games. I should have listened when they rattled off the stats of Dodgers players. I should have learned the intracacies of football strategy. But alas, all I see are overgrown men who attack each other and get injured all the time.

No comments: