Monday, April 19, 2004

Went to Paris and London for spring break. Notre Dame was amazing. Westminster Abbey was fascinating. I wish I could just load up pictures like everyone else does. I know a little how to do it, but I know that Danny has his way of doing things, and I don't want to mess it up. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to use Canon or Photoshop, and how I should label them. I can't even differentiate between the multiple drives our computer has. In fact, I can't even find the dang pictures that we've stored somewhere on this computer that Eric Mao has built for us (by the way, a fabulous machine).

And how does Susan post up pictures on her blogger site?? How do you do it, Susan? You're some kind of wonderwoman.

I need to be a little more independent and find out how to do things on my own. I think being married, I've been relying too much on Danny to take care of everything. Especially since he's knowledgeable about computers, I thought just let him take care of everything. It would be wiser and more efficient. Relying on each other and co-dependency is necessary and good, but you take it to the extreme and ya can't even put up pictures by yourself! Gr. Anyone want to teach me?

Anyways, I think I took great pictures of various churches in Paris and London. I love how the sepia turns out when I use old churches as my subject. I would love to take my mom there someday. She would love it too. She's already hinting that she's never gone, and that her 60th birthday is coming up in a few years, and how nice it would be to travel through Europe...


No comments: