Wednesday, April 28, 2004

Wow, I have only six more weeks of school left. I started planning what my summer schedule would be, and already I'm busy as a bee. I'm always complaining that I never get enough sleep or rest, but then at the same time I'm always signing up for this and that, and making myself tired. These are all the things I want to do during my summer break: take Chinese class, tutor, exercise at 24 hour fitness, travel to DC, New York, and Korea, organize pictures, read books with Asian American themes, watch DVDs, go to three weddings, and swim. I can just see my non-teacher friends with other professional jobs cringe at this list of options I have for the summer. Actually, I can see my lawyer friends who are hating it at their jobs cringe when I mention my dilemma of how to spend a long vacation. Actually, I can see Danny cringing at this list. He's thinking, "Where am I in the list? Where is 'attend to all of Danny's needs' on the list?" :) Of course it's in there! You just have to look carefully. Read between the lines.

Anyways, my sister-in-law had a baby! I'm not ready to have kids. I think. The reason is that I think if I can't even take care of myself, how can I take care of a child? But I know all things are possible. I mean, I got married without knowing how to take care of Danny. And I still don't know, but I'm learning as I go. Who really knows how to be a good wife and a good mother from the get-go? Give me her number and let me call her up so we can chat.

No comments: