Sunday, September 28, 2003

I remember pulling all-nighters with Susan in junior high. Wow! Those were the days. She knew how to have fun while studying. One time, she and I and Cristina were studying for the 8th grade science final. We decided to make up cheers to help us remember concepts. Haha. My brothers must have thought we were whack. Ooh! By the way, my older brother is now a resident in Korea working as a lawyer. Hooray for him! He is the most Korean one out of the three of us. He speaks, he writes, and he understands. But more importantly, he is culturally more able to transition in and out of Korean culture than me and Jibin. Perhaps he will marry a Korean woman straight up from Korea? Who knows. That's my prediction. :) Anyways, I'm hoping to visit Korea next summer with Danny. It has always been my dream to go to Korea with Danny. And Japan. And China. (According to my mother, we're both going to China next year, btw.) Oh, Jannie, my mi-yuk guk turned out well! Oh, and today I made tuna pasta salad with Hanah's help for a church picnic. And it was a hit! Thanks to Susan for the recipe during my bridal shower. It really is a party favorite.

No comments: