Tuesday, September 09, 2003

I've been so tired lately. Physically exhausted. We didn't get a chance to rest this past weekend. We hosted people and played, went out to eat, shopped, and had a great time. Monday was so tiring, though. I need to be back in school mode. No more vacation mode. This is my daily ritual. I wake up at 6:40am to my alarm, and snooze until 6:50am. If I need to shower in the morning, then I'll get up at 6:20am, begrudgingly. Anyways, I have exactly 20 minutes to get ready. Any later and I hit the carpool traffic at school, and then it's over. It takes me about ten minutes for my eyes to get adjusted in order to put my contacts in. It's just really hard for me in the morning. I was talking to Hanah, a fellow teacher who gets up early in the morning, and she said that she just wakes up when the sun comes out. I want that. I cringe when the sun comes out. I'm truly a night owl. I look and feel better at night. That's why I would change my wedding to a night wedding, if I could. See, even now, it's midnight and I should be sleeping. To me, a late hour is 1am. I just don't have the discipline to go to bed early. Plus, it doesn't help when Danny goes to bed late due to his online texas hold em pokering. But it sucks for Danny because once I wake up and make a lot of noise bustling about (even with earplugs), he can't really go back to sleep before work. So, he's exhausted at work. We both come home exhausted.

No comments: